Monday, October 30, 2006

For you masochists who read my Blogs - NonAlignmentPact.com

So I have a new blog with some old friends- NonAlignmentPact.com. The idea is simple - Music in Seven days from Seven Writers. Hopefully it will be lively, entertaining, and worthy of adding your RSS Feeds. Odds are, if you've been in Houston for a while, you may already be familiar with some of the writers: Heidi Bullinga (New York Office), Carlos Anaconda (Chapel Hill Office), John Cramer (Houston Office), Kilian Sweeney (Chicago Office), Doug Dillaman (New Zeland Office), and Justin Crane (Austin Office).

Anyhow, This will be our first week of publishing. After 48 hours I think I have been victorious in my battle the various quirks of Blogger publishing to FTP*, so pop on by and see what you think.



*FTP Broken Pipe errors = no fun.

No comments: